Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Just a guy wearing women’s fashions

An article I had posted on crossdresserheaven.com

"Why do women get all the fun fashions and what’s wrong if a guy like me wears them”, I often wonder.

Searching the internet, I’ve found lots of websites targeted towards CD or TS individuals.  There seem to be only a few references to guys, like me, who simply like wearing women’s fashions, but have no desire to pass as a woman.  This feeling has no explanation, no matter how much I think about it or try to research it.

Photo credit: eileen_cd via
Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA
Simply, I love the way women’s fashions look, and I have this deep, inherent desire to wear those fashions, from heels and flats, to mesh tops and lace tops, to cute party dresses and formal dresses, to exquisite lingerie.  I have no interest in makeup or wigs, I really like my guy face and how it challenges people’s thoughts when they see me dressed up in women’s clothing.

It took me a long time to admit that I was actually a crossdresser.  I often thought of myself as just a guy who likes to “try on women’s clothes”.  At first, the term crossdresser seemed to me as reserved for someone who really wanted to look like a woman.

With no interest in transitioning, my daily struggle is how to be true to myself while trying to make sure most of my world doesn’t know that I’m a crossdresser.

Advice, comments, questions, email are all welcome.  I’m just hoping to hear if any of have had similar experiences and struggles, or know someone like me, “Just a guy wearing women’s fashions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment