Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I am that b***ch

Another post I wrote on crossdresserheaven.com...

I am that b***ch, the one her husband keeps thinking about with the tall, shapely body, protruding breasts, slender legs made for stilettos, and a personality that seems to make friends with anyone.

I am that secretive woman whom he spends time with sharing his deepest fears and desires, while making up stories why he’s late.

I am that seductive mistress who sneaks into his house late at night, wearing short dresses he can’t keep his hands off.

I am that mysterious girl that intrigues him, hiding online while he spends hours trying to learn more about.

I am that alluring beauty that he obsessivey shops for, always searching for the perfect outfit for, then hides countless gifts of shoes, dresses, purses, lingerie in the back of his closet.

I am that wh***e who gives him pleasure in ways she can’t, who takes him to heights he’s never been to, who creatively keeps him craving for more.

I am her husband, the husband of an amazing woman who deserves better, the husband whose crossdressing secret crushes her, the husband she could never support with his crossdressing, the husband who struggles to find the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment