Friday, June 15, 2018

Searching for new heels

A few weeks ago, I was out searching for a new pair of heels. Wearing a cute top, ultra skinny jeans, and sexy sling-back sandals, I stopped at one of my favorite shoe stores. The sales associate, a new girl I didn't recognize, instantly started helping me, showing me different options, and enticing me to try on two pairs of heels.

Sliding into a pair of caged metallic stilettos, the sales associate carefully looked over the heels and my whole outfit, then complimented me on how well I was able to wear them. She then persuaded me to try another pair of strappy stilettos in a color I don't usually buy, pink. Again she looked over the heels and my whole outfit, and excitedly remarked how pink stilettos suited me.

Strutting around the store, I tried out the grip of the pink stilettos and noticed several customers looking over the heels and my outfit, then smiling approvingly. The sales associate seemed to be determined to help me find the perfect pair of heels, offering compliments, suggestions, and ideas.  It truly was an uplifting experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment