Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Finding a comfortable bra size

Ever look at Victoria's Secret online and wonder why their bras sell for $60+.  Ever try on a cheap bra.  The look, comfort, and how long they last are the difference.

My bra size is quite common, so I easily find gently used bras at my favorite thrift stores, thankfully donated by women whose bra sizes changed for a variety of reasons.  Maidenform seems to make some nice styles and are quite comfortable.  I recently scored several VS bras in almost new condition for less than $4 each!!

To find that full fit, try different band size and cup size combinations or get "fitted" at a dept store if you're not too shy (I'm too shy).  One trick is that you can go up one cup size, while going down one band size.

The feeling of wearing a nicely fitting VS bra - like having breasts floating through the air :)

photo credit: White 3 via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment