Monday, November 9, 2015

Superwoman

Each episode of MasterChef she's on, Christina Tosi stands tall in stilettos as one of those attractive women where a very guy part of me thinks WOW, and a very different part of me thinks OMG, where did she get that outfit!!  She's definitely fit, probably works out often, eats healthily (though she's a baking chef), has long legs, noticeably slender arms, and amazing hair.  There's no way I could ever look like her, yet her visual appeal intrigues me.

She's not the image most people have of a chef, trendy dresses instead of an apron, heels in the kitchen instead of sneakers, confident, poised, powerful.  Her dresses are always the same length, the same length mine look on me :)

Women often dress for 1. themselves, 2. other women, 3. guys.  As a crossdresser, I enjoy that same exhilaration women get when their outfit finally comes together.  Subtly crossdressed in public, I know how satisfying and reinforcing it is to get a smile or compliment from another woman who notices some part of my outfit (and that I'm a guy wearing it).  If a guy happens to notice (rarely) some crossdressing aspect of me, I often feel either confidently independent or anticipatingly defensive.

One day, I hope I can feel like a superwoman!

photo credit: Google Images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment