Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wearing a bra to bed

Seems like there are two reasons to wear a bra to bed, either to sleep in it or for other adventures instead of sleeping.
Photo credit: hiddencage via
Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND

Women seem to look for the first opportunity to take off their bra at home, and don’t seem to like the idea of going to sleep with their bra on.

I’ve tried sleeping with a padded underwire bra on and found that it took some getting used to turning from side to side, though I did like the lines it created on my skin when I took it off the next morning. Sleeping on my chest was a bit uncomfortable and ran the risk of indenting my cute bra cups. Lastly, the lace on some bras seems so delicate that it might rip if snagged when turning from side to side.

Sports bras are much more comfortable for sleeping in, jus watch out for them being too tight or affecting your circulation. Sleep bras (mostly cloth, no support, no underwire, no padding) are probably the best bra for sleeping in. They keep the chest in place, yet aren’t uncomfortable.

But for us who only sleep in a bra occasionally, it’s still a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment