Monday, January 7, 2019

Wearing women's jeans unnoticed

I have a large number of women’s jeans hanging in my closet, just waiting for a chance to be worn somewhere. I can’t understand who decided that women’s jeans should only have the tiniest of pockets!

Women don’t want to carry a purse all the time. And those pockets barely squeeze an empty wallet, while a smart phone hangs out like double-Ds in an undersized bra. And who wants to hold their keys precariously the whole time.

I did rediscover an old hack this weekend that let me wear one of my favorite pairs completely unnoticed. It was cold and rainy, so I chose to wear a longer shirt which covered up my half-exposed smart phone. And a jacket with nice pockets that I could double up as my purse for the day.

Other than fitting me better than any of my guy jeans, nobody noticed that I was a guy wearing women’s jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment